Thursday 3 July 2014

How to pick up girls..

I guess you could call this post a kind of jokey one, but I was requested to do this one, so thought I'd have a crack at it. 

How to pick up girls. 
I very loosely write how to pick up girls, I don't mean like hitting on girls at a bar or whatever, I mean once you've already done that leg work and you've got her number, you're chatting and hell you might of even met for a date.

Anyway, that old saying "treat them mean keep them keen" haunts me forever, I want to be part of that population that it doesn't work for, but hell sometimes it has for me. If someone is going to try and play me enough for me to be running back and fourth for them, then well they can just go. Treat me mean and I'll leave, end of. I don't want to be the second girl of the day you talk to, I'm no second best, I either get all your attention or none of it, but I personally don't think thats all down to the other person. Thats also definitely down to me as well, If I'm not taking all your attention then clearly I'm not really trying.

I'll always be a firm believer that if you treat a girl well, take her out, be nice to here, then you'll get exactly that in return. Yes okay there are some arsehole girls out there (hell I've met my fair share) who will just take all that your willing to give, your time, energy, love and money. 
But.. there are girls (majority) that when they are treated with respect that they deserve and with the attention they want then they will be completely mutual about it. 
I'm not saying you have to wine and dine this girl up to your eye balls in debt, but hell do something sweet. 

I say all this but I'm also a hypocrite sometimes I am super nice to girls I do wine and dine them, literally until I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, but there will always be some girls that just don't appreciate it. They don't understand you. 
I have also been an arsehole to some girls, honestly if any girl treated me the way I've treated one or two, I think I might of possibly murdered them. There is such a thing as karma though and I suppose I've had my share of it also. 

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure where this post is going but what I am saying is. 
if you want a girl, tell her. Being straight (no hetro) with a girl is the number one way of getting her, if she doesn't want you it will be obvious, and if she does that will be obvious too, you just have to learn how to read her signs. 

If you are just open with what you want and who you want then if its no reciprocated you can just move on and find a girl that does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment